Student (High School)
**Applicant must be able to work flexible hours**
Current position is Mon-Fri 11:00am-7:00pm
**Additional hours will be available to pick up when coverage is needed at any of the clinics
- Serves patients and referring physicians by scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts; Taking patient payments; etc.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing , Professionalism, Quality Focus
- Health Insurance
- PTO per Hour Worked
- Scrubs Provided
Apply for this position